Elite Player Fees
Below is a chart of the fees for the 2021/22 Soccer Year. After an extensive budget process, the Oshkosh United Board has determined the fees will increase slightly but will also include the ability to pay with a credit card for no additional cost, for the 2021/22 Soccer Year.
Some additional points about the 2021/22 Soccer Year:
- The Registration Fee remains a two tier system, $160.00 for players born 2004 or after and $110 for for players born in 2002 and 2003. A reduction is given to the older players as some of the registration fee goes to pay for items that add future value to the club (equipment, marketing, etc) that those players do not see a benefit from. The Registration Fee is due by August 1st, 2021 and must be paid to secure the roster spot. The Registration Fee is not refundable unless situations beyond the player's control (moving, long term injury, etc.) causes the player to miss the entire year.
- The Volunteer Forward Program continues to be available. Families who volunteer can reduce their fees for next year up to $150 per player per season. We are always looking for new ways to expand the volunteer opportunities and hope to even more in coming years.
- For WYSA State League Teams, the Fall season fees will now include up to 2 tournaments. There will also be additional fee structures for teams wishing to participate in three or more tournaments.
- For WYSA State League Teams, the Spring season fees will now include up to 2 tournaments, one (1) one of which is our home tournament. There will also be additional fee structures for teams wishing to participate in three or more tournaments.
- Any rain-outs or cancellations of the United home tournament will not be replaced with another tournament
- There will also be additional fee structures for teams choosing to to go over their team tournament budget.
- A reminder that every team will have a tournament budget to which they must adhere. Any costs that exceed that budget will need to be paid by the team. Please discuss with your team coach and team rep.
- Any teams whose season deviates from the traditional formula will either have their fees calculated using the new parameters or the team will be responsible to collect for any financial shortage. Teams wishing to have "Tournament Only" teams will need to self finance their costs. The team MUST have a licensed coach, if Oshkosh United provides that coach it will be a rate that Oshkosh United determines.
- Each Player is also responsible for purchasing their own uniform. Beginning in fall 2021 all players must have purchased the new Adidas Squadra jerseys, shorts and socks. The cost of the uniform is approximately $100.
Other than travel expenses playing for United does not require much additional spending. Any other off season costs are optional and players are not required to take part in them. Other clubs may appear to be less but then you have to pay coaching fees or tournament fees on top of what you pay to register. Other clubs with highly trained coaching staffs such as United's charge fees between $900 - $1400 per season. In addition, there are no other "hidden fees" that you are expected to pay. Other clubs may require players do fundraisers or families to do "mandatory" volunteer hours or provide a cash buyout.
Oshkosh United 2021-2022 Elite Player Fees
||Birth years 2005-2011
|Birth years 2002-2003
*Fees shown above include the ability to pay with credit card for no additional charges. A cash/check discount will be offered three times during the year
|Fall or Spring
||State League 12U - League +2 Tournaments
|State League 13U - 19U - League +2 Tournaments
|Midwest Regional Conference (MRC) - League +3 Tournaments
*Fees shown above include the ability to pay with credit card for no additional charges. A cash/check discount will be offered three times during the year.
**Any refunds due to the cancellation of a season and/or withdrawal from a program will be less any processing fees incurred by the club.
** The registration fee is paid once per soccer year (August 1st - July 31st) and players pay the season fee for whichever season(s) they elect to play in.
Our scholarship program provides financial assistance for families who may have difficulty affording season player fees. Scholarships are typically not available for Registration Fees, Player Uniform costs, or other player incurred costs beyond United Season Fees. CLICK HERE to apply for a scholarship.