Team Manager Information
Below is various information that is important for each team attending the tournament to be familiar with. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check-in at the Registration Tent (Ref/Medical on Map) required at least 1-hour before the start of your first game (this is not for players)
- Check-in/Registration will be held in the large tent near the concession area
- Saturday June 9th from 6:30 AM - 2:00PM
- State Association (USYSA/Club) roster required
- A copy must be left with tournament officials at registration and will not be returned to you. If you have guest players and/or club pass players, a copy of those applicable rosters is also required.
Digital Player Waivers
- Digital Player Waivers are required for tournament play. Hard copy waivers at registration are not accepted. When a player is added to your digital roster on TeamSnap Tournaments, they will receive an email “invite” to be on your team. Accepting the digital waiver will move them to your active roster. This active roster is your team for the tournament.
Guest Players and Club Pass Players
- All teams: Complete the Guest Player Form with your state soccer association, if you have any guest players at the tournament. Make sure to bring copies.
- Each team is allowed FOUR guest players
- Each team is allowed club pass players
- A copy of the forms must be left with tournament officials at registration
- There will be a voluntary event admissions fee of $5 per day or $10 for the weekend per carload, at the gates starting Friday evening and running the entire weekend. The money generated is used to offer youth scholarships to area families, making soccer affordable for families of all means.
Due at Team Check-In/Registration
- Copy of USYSA team roster listing all players in the tournament with player numbers. If using guest players and/or club pass players you will need their USYSA roster as well. Reminder: Only players on your TeamSnap Digital Roster will be allowed to play!
- Current player passes (USYSA/US Club Soccer) for all U11-U19 players.
- All players will need to be on your “active” Teamsnap roster and accepted the online digital waiver
- Guest player form (if applicable) from your state association
- State Association approved application to travel form (if traveling from outside of Wisconsin)
- To expedite registration, please have paperwork and passes in alphabetical order.